Se utiliza para hablar en estilo directo e indirecto. En el estilo indirecto, cuando contamos lo que otra persona dijo, se utiliza say.
Cuando contamos lo que alguien nos dijo, siempre debemos añadir to: He said to me.
Se utiliza para hablar en estilo directo e indirecto.
Utilizamos tell para contar lo que alguien nos dijo: He told me.
Oraciones para ejercitar
1. The teacher told the class to open the books.
2. Laura told her friends that she was going to have a party on Saturday.
3. Bob and Carol said they had already had dinner.
4. My father said I was doing very well at school.
5. My friends told me to have a good time on my holiday.
6. Her parents told Susan that she had forgotten her bag.
7. Lisa said she was happy with the presents we gave her.
8. They said they loved the Swiss Alps.
9. I told my dog to sit.
10. We told John that this time it was his turn to clean up.
11. Did I tell my brother that the plane was arriving at 5?
12. Our neighbours said they were moving away at the end of the month.
13. The children said Ellen was the student of the year.
14. The children said to Ellen that she was the best student of the year.
15. The children told Ellen that she was the best student of the year.